Friday, October 24, 2008

Ninlil


Perhaps when I wrote this post originally I spoke too rashly; I felt feelings of lowered self esteem caused by a very rough and what I thought unfair judgement of my skills. I however felt no ill will or need to start drama with Chuck.

What I did do was schedule an appointment with him to discuss why my review was the way it was, and see if perhaps I was not interpreting the notes he had left correctly. I learned that I was incorrect, and through a very insightful talk with the director, got some very useful tips on how to proceed and improve my work.

I always appreciate constructive criticism, and thrive on the advice and opinions of others to try and improve myself. I am actually rather pleased with how the events unfolded. Perhaps if the review had been more average, I would not have sought Chuck's personal council.

No comments: